Briquettes are produced within logs that are round in shape throughout the usage of high-pressure but without using any kind of chemicals. The Briquette Press generates fuel which is a ideal replacement for traditional fossil fuels and is easily utilized throughout different manufacturing amenities such as furnaces, kilns and boilers.
Following are the Main Features of Biomass Briquette: –
A Briquette is an Ideal fuel due to below mentioned reasons:
• Renewable energy fuel.
• Pollution free because there is no any sulfur material.
• Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
• Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value.
• Lower ash content (2 to 6 %) compare to coal (20 to 25%).
• There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
• Briquettes contain low moisture (3 to 6%) compare to coal (20 to 25%).
• Briquettes produce white smoke where coal produces black smoke.
• Have high burning efficiency.
• Best substitute source of energy.
• Contain high density.
• Higher fixed carbon value.
• Using briquettes will beneficial for the industries as they will get carbon credit.
• Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centres and supplies do not
depend on erratic transport from long distances.
• Demandable market due to high rise in fossil fuels price.