Briquettes are produced within logs that are round in shape throughout the usage of high-pressure but without using any kind of chemicals. The Briquette Press generates fuel which is a ideal replacement for traditional fossil fuels and is easily utilized throughout different manufacturing amenities such as furnaces, kilns and boilers.
Following are the Main Features of Biomass Briquette: –
A Briquette is an Ideal fuel due to below mentioned reasons:
• Renewable energy fuel.
• Pollution free because there is no any sulfur material.
• Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
• Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value.
• Lower ash content (2 to 6 %) compare to coal (20 to 25%).
• There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
• Briquettes contain low moisture (3 to 6%) compare to coal (20 to 25%).
• Briquettes produce white smoke where coal produces black smoke.
• Have high burning efficiency.
• Best substitute source of energy.
• Contain high density.
• Higher fixed carbon value.
• Using briquettes will beneficial for the industries as they will get carbon credit.
• Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centres and supplies do not
depend on erratic transport from long distances.
• Demandable market due to high rise in fossil fuels price.
This project is called “Biomass Briquetting Project” and is simply process of converting Agro waste and Forestry waste into bio-mass Briquettes/Bio-coal. The bio-mass briquetting is the best renewable source of energy for healthy environment and economy. It’s completely Eco-friendly green energy project.
1. 100% Depreciation:
Total value of plant and Machinery is allowed to be depreciated in the first year. Under Section : Solid
2. Excise Exemption:
Solid fuel briquettes are completely exempted from excise duty.
3. Sales Tax : Exemption:
Several States have exempted solid fuels briquette from sales Tax.
4. Benefits of Priority Sector:
Energy being priority sector & considering the cost of project benefits of SSI & Priority Sector are
(-2-) In addition to above incentives being offered by Govt. It is seen that Govt. has taker this project
on their top most priority and considering of more incentives to the enterpreneurs Considering the
above factor, we strongly recommend this project to be installed in you area
5. Benefits of Income Tax
100% INCOME TAX exemption for first five years under section 80 JJA clause 51
Over recent years a comprehensive package of actions has been approved, to prevent climate change and to provide reliable and sufficient energy supply. the most important renewable energy source is biomass called Briquettes Produced by Briquetting Machine. Biomass is used for energy purposes in the process of direct combustion (wood, straw, energy crops), converted to fuels.